Location: Richmond, VA
Full-Time 100% Remote School Psychologist located in VirginiaApply
We are currently interviewing and hiring for a full-time work from home job for a local school district in Virginia. We are seeking school psychologists licensed in Virginia to perform virtual assessments, conduct evaluations, and attend IEP meetings from the comfort of your home. This is a full-time position working 35 hours per week, starting in August and your contract will finish up at the end of the school year.
- Must be licensed as a School Psychologist in the state of Virginia
- Previous teletherapy experience is preferred, but not required
- Previous experience working with ages 3-21 is preferred
- Must obtain a "pass" on our technical screening
- Must be able to provide own computer and internet connection
Competitive hourly pay!
- Save on gas
- Work from home
- Virtual Job
- School Year - 1099 Contract
If qualified and interested in this school psychologist position based in Virginia, please send an updated resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply