Location: Phoenix, AZ
F/T School Psychologist Job Near Phoenix, AZApply
I am currently scheduling interviews for a full-time, on-site School Psychologist for a school district near Phoenix, AZ. This job is for next school year.
School Psychologist Job Overview:
- Hours are full-time, 40 hours/week
- Caseload is elementary school students
- Will work with students mild to moderate disabilities
- Responsibilities include eligibility determination, evaluations, testing, report writing, parent and IEP meetings
School Psychologist Job Requirements:
- AZ State License in School Psychology
- Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Must be able to work 100% on-site
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
Please email your resume to Alexis Novales at Alexis.Novales@sunbeltstaffing.com or call (813) 792-3441 if interested in this School Psychologist job near Phoenix, AZ.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply