Location: Brentwood, CA
F/T School Psychologist Contract Job Opening Near Brentwood, CAApply
I am excited to partner with a school district near Brentwood, CA to help them find an on-site School Psychologist for this school year.
School Psychologist Job Details:
- Hours: Full-Time, 37.5 hours/week
- Caseload: K-12
- Responsibilities: Assessments, report writing, meeting with families for paperwork, mostly evaluations
School Psychologist Job Requirements:
- CA State Psychology License and PPS Credential
- Must be able to commute to the Brentwood, CA area
- Experience working in a school setting preferred
If you are ready to take the next steps towards applying for this job near Brentwood, CA, please apply to this job post or email your resume to Alexis Novales at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply