Location: Boulder, CO
FT 22/23 NSY Special Education (SPED) Teacher for K-5th in Boulder COApply
We currently have open positions available for an experienced Special Education Teacher (SPED) to work onsite with K-5th grade students for the full 2022-2023 school year – in Boulder, CO.
The hired SPED teacher will be working alongside paraprofessionals and BCBA with students on the autism spectrum.
There is potential to extend this contract position into the summer (ESY) and/or into the following school year – based on performance and school district need at that time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Education (minimum)
- Master's Degree or Doctoral degree in Special Education or Teaching Students with Special Needs
- Prior experience working with K-5th grade students
- Active Special Education Colorado teaching license
- Mon-Fri, normal school hours; 7:30 AM – 4 PM
- 37.5 hours per week, fulltime guaranteed
- No overtime required
- No paid holidays or school breaks
- 401k with employer match
- Dental, medical, and vision insurance
- Competitive pay
- Weekly direct deposit
To be considered for this contract position - please apply at the link below with your updated resume (Word Doc or PDF). Interviews and positions are filling quickly! We look forward to connecting with you soon.
Sr. National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply