Location: Fountain, CO
Fountain, CO: Speech Language Pathologist Job Opportunity
I am seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist for a school-based job opportunity with a school located near Fountain, CO. This position is Full Time working 37.5 hours per week for the upcoming school year. Will consider Part Time availability.
In this role, the Speech Therapist will be providing services for students, K-8th grades, with mild to moderate speech delays, articulation and stuttering. Position is itinerant, working 2-3 school site locations. Responsibilities include writing IEP’s, progress reports, and providing group and individual therapy services.
- Master's degree in Communication Disorders.
- Must have an active CO SLP license.
- Seeking candidate with CCC.
- School-based experience is preferred; pediatrics experience is required.
To apply for this Speech Language Pathologist job in the Fountain, CO area, please email a tailored resume and cover letter directly to: Cassandra.email@example.com.
If this position doesn't fit your needs at this time, please reach out to me about ALL other opportunities for you – Full-Time or Part-Time positions, or monthly housing and meal stipends for positions requiring relocation, and much more!
National Hiring Manager
(813) 261-2257 | Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
Sunbelt Staffing - Where you shine.
Sunbelt Staffing provides the tools and support you need to succeed as an educational professional. We tailor your assignment to fit your needs and wants including location, school type, assignment length, pay, and benefits. As a part of the Sunbelt team you will have a wide range of rewards and perks available to you including:
- Competitive hourly pay (W-2)
- Comprehensive insurance including: medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability for Full-time employees
- Continuing Education funds
- Matching 401(k) retirement
- Strong support and mentorship throughout the assignment
Feel free to call Cassandra with any questions about becoming a Sunbelt Staffing Contract Employee.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled