Location: Fort Myers, FL
Fort Myers, FL, School-based Speech PathologistApply
PK-12 School Speech Pathologist:
A school district currently reviewing resumes for all certified Speech Pathologists.
- Flexible to work onsite or remote as needed
- Maintain accurate records regarding student needs and progress
- Develop, write, and help implement IEPs.
- Perform clinical functions such as: screens, evaluations, development of treatment plans, and delivery of treatment in accordance with policies and procedures
- Communicate regularly with parents and faculty regarding treatment plans and therapy goals
- Florida Speech Pathologists License
To learn more about this please send all resumes to our hiring manager Laila.Ramadan@Sunbeltstaffing.com or apply within. If interested in school-based tele-therapy positions, please contact me directly for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply