Location: Forsyth, GA
Forsyth, GA Area School Psychologist Job
Calling all School Psychologists for a job near Forsyth, GA. You will be working with students ages K-12th grade at approximately 1-2 school locations. This Full Time School Psychologist job located near Forsyth, GA is approximately 35 hours a week.
School Psychologist Job Requirements:
- Master’s Degree School Psychology
- GA License
- Ability to adapt
School Psychologist Job Functions:
- Screen students for potential psychological issues and make recommendations for treatment plans based on this screening
- Network with teachers and families to create 504 plans and Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) that help ensure success for kids who have disabilities
- Counsel students and parents while pointing them toward further resources when needed
- Collaborate with the special education team to design and implement intervention strategies and programs
For more information about this job near Forsyth, GA or any others please contact Tracy directly at 813-792-3409 or email resume to Tracy.Kline@SunbeltStaffing.com.
You can also schedule a phone interview at:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled