Location: Wentachee, WA
Experienced CVOR RN Contract
A CVOR RN is needed in Wentachee, WA. It's a 13 week long, full time contract that has an opening on 12 hour nights. There will be a call requirement of which will be discussed in the interview.
Be the nurse to partner with staff on improving the lives of patients daily through compassion and high quality care. Our client has been nationally recognized as a great place to work in 2017 and 2018 in addition to other awards such as the Community Health Leadership Award.
- Integrates ethical decision making into daily nursing practice
- Assess patients conditions while in the OR
- Assists with cases that are primarily CV
- Develops and implements medical plans with surgeon to attain expected, measurable outcomes
- Care of patient before, during, and after surgeries
- 12 hour nights, 7pm to 7am
- Call requirement
- BLS (AHA)
- ACLS (AHA)
- RN License in WA
- CNOR preferred
- 2 years of CVOR experience
- Travel experience preferred
- Full Time
- Travel Nursing
Many travel contracts for the Operating Room, NICU, PICU, PACU, Endo, MedSurg, Tele, ER, and Surgical Tech have subsided due to COVID-19. Apply today to prepare for the influx in procedures to rise in the upcoming few weeks. We're here to help!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled