Are you a dedicated and compassionate School Psychologist looking for a fulfilling opportunity in San Jose, CA? Sunbelt Staffing is currently seeking a qualified professional to join our team and make a positive impact on the lives of students. If you have a passion for supporting student well-being and success, we want to hear from you! We are hiring for the current and next school year.
Position: School Psychologist
Location: San Jose, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time, Contract
Start Date: ASAP
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to identify students' academic, social, and emotional needs.
- Collaborate with educators, parents, and other professionals to develop and implement effective interventions.
- Provide counseling and support to students individually or in group settings.
- Participate in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings and contribute to the development of IEP goals.
- Promote a positive school climate and assist in crisis intervention when necessary.
- Stay current with best practices and research in the field of school psychology.
- Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology.
- Valid California Pupil Personnel Services (PPS) Credential in School Psychology.
- Previous experience working in a school setting is preferred.
- Strong assessment, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Ability to address the diverse needs of students and work effectively with a multidisciplinary team.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance options.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Professional development opportunities.
How to Apply:
If you meet the qualifications and are ready to contribute to the well-being of students in San Jose, CA, we invite you to apply. Please submit your resume and credentials to [email protected].
Sunbelt Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and encourages candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Chris Edwards | National Hiring Manager
(813) 219-1032 | sunbeltstaffing.com
Sunbelt is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. No question on the website is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant’s consideration for employment on any basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.