Location: Philippi, WV
Evening Shift: Licensed Practical Nurse - LTACApply
Our team is currently seeking an experienced travel Licensed Practical Nurse, or LPN, to work a 26+ week contract assignment within a long-term acute care (LTAC) facility. The facility itself is located in Philippi, WV. The hired LPN will be responsible for providing direct and personal care to patients, observing patients' condition, documenting vital signs, administering treatments and medication, and ensuring that all aspects of patient comfort are met/maintained.
Please thoroughly review all qualifications + information below prior to submitting your information/application.
- Active West Virginia licensure or Compact licensure
- Active BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification
- At least 1 year of LPN experience
- At least 1+ year of LTAC experience
- Active drivers' license
- High School diploma or GED
- Graduation from Certified Nursing Assistant program
- Evening shift, 3-11p
- 40 hours a week, minimum
- Full-time, travel nursing, contract
If you are interested in this 26+ week contract assignment in Philippi, WV, please submit your updated resume to email@example.com or call 813-774-5129 to schedule a phone interview.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply