Location: Oakland, MD
Evening Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA/GNA) - ContractApply
OAKLAND, MD - We are actively seeking to hire on an experienced Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)/Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) for a 13 week contract assignment opportunity, working in a 90+ bed long-term care facility.
The hired CNA/GNA will be responsible for providing direct care to patients - this can include but not be limited to tasks such as: taking vital signs and weights, documentation/charting, transferring, bathing/showering as needed, ADLs, personal hygiene, answering call lights, assisting licensed nursing staff as requested, etc.
- Active Maryland CNA certification
- Active Maryland GNA certification
- Active BLS (Basic Life Support) certification - American Heart Association
- At least 1+ year of LTC experience
- At least 1+ year of CNA experience
- Active drivers license
- High school diploma or GED
- Evening shift (230p-1030p)
- Minimum of 40 hours per week is required
- No block scheduling
- Travel nursing
If you are interested in this Evening Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA/GNA) - Contract position or want more information, apply today with attached updated resume.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply