Location: Kirkland, WA
ESA Occupational Therapist for Leave Of AbsenceApply
We are searching for an Occupational Therapist in the Kirkland, Washington area!
This job starts ASAP and will last for the next 2 months for a temporary leave with the possibility of extension.
It will be 37.5 hours per week. 80% of the time will be spent with Elementary schoolers covering the LOA, with 20% of the time being spent towards compensatory services.
Occupational Therapist Job Requirements:
- Applicant must have Washington State Certification and ESA certificate
- Applicant must be in the state of Washington
- Applicant must be willing to work in-person
- Previous school-based experience preferred
Occupational Therapist Job Skills:
- Intervene proactively to serve a preventative role
- Assess students
- Intervene in appropriate moments
- Design treatment plans
- Administer therapy
- Collect and analyze data of progress and adjust accordingly
Interested in this Occupational Therapy (OT) job? For immediate consideration for this job or any others, please call or email:
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply