Location: Dallas, TX
ER Psych Nurse Practitioner
A Psych Physician Assistant (PA) for a busy hospital in Dallas, Texas.
- Performs clinical practitioner duties in designated specialty area.
- Obtains histories, performs physical exams, makes assessments, orders tests to adequately assess and determine diagnoses and plan of care.
- Records health history, findings, treatment and recommendations accurately, clearly, and concisely.
- Manages time effectively to ensure optimal use of patient and provider resources.
- Consults appropriately with supervising physicians and refers patients as necessary to ensure optimal patient outcome
Physician Assistant: Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university and successful completion of an accredited Physician Assistant Program recognized by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA) or its predecessors.
13-week contract with possible extension
- Must have CPR (AHA only)
- Must meet and maintain licensing and registration requirements as delineated by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Medical Staff Rules and Regulations, and Credentialing Policies/Procedures.
- Current certification in Satori Alternative to Managing Aggression (SAMA) or obtained within 30 days of employment and must be maintained throughout employment.
- Current certification as a Physician Assistant by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
To be considered for this Psychiatric Physician Assistant job in Dallas, TX, please send your resume to Victoria.Puente@Sunbeltstaffing.com or call directly 813-261-2250.#LI-VP1
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled