Location: Chicago, IL
Epidemiologist-COVID Intake-Chicago, IL
There is a position available in Chicago, IL for a Epidemiologist. Please see job description and requirements prior to applying.
- M-F (8:30a-4:30p) flexibility needed
- 35-40 hours per week
- 6 Month assignment
- Under supervision, performs advanced analyses of epidemiological data; recommends and evaluates intervention measure for the cause and control of diseases and events affecting population health in Chicago area.
- Position will process incoming disease reports to ensure completeness and proper classification of cases.
- Analyzes programmatic, health surveillance and behavioral survey data to track the cause, effect, and course of outbreaks or patterns of disease and health.
- Disseminates findings, both internally and externally, of data analyses through written reports, oral presentations, and research articles.
- Graduation from an accredited college of university with a Master's degree in Public Health, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science or a directly related field.
- Four years of experience performing epidemiological and statistical analysis work.
- Must reside in the Chicago area.
- Must have flexibility to work throughout the city of Chicago, as well as work from home.
- Ability to use your own devices, such as laptop and cell phone.
- Ability to pass drug screening and background check.
- Must have REDcap and INEDSS experience.
Apply for this position, or directly send your resume to:
National Healthcare Consultant
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled