Location: Canton, IN
Job Posting Siemens EP Canton OH
LOCATION: CANTON, OH
EP Tech- Travel
Job Tile: Electrophysiology Technologist (EP)
An Electrophysiology Technologist may assist and support Electrophysiology Physicians and Cardiologists. The Electrophysiology Technologist interacts and communicates professionally with physicians, patients, family members and team members. The Electrophysiology Technologist must be able to function independently but also work collaboratively with the Nursing and Ancillary staff members to provide exceptional patient care. The Electrophysiology Technologist must utilize critical thinking skills, elicit leadership qualities and challenge themselves through continued education and mentorship.
- Assist with clinical, technical and administrative functions daily.
- Verify patient identification, history, diagnosis and procedure for both diagnostic and interventional cases.
- Assist with procedural preparation, supplies and maintain the sterile field according to the standards of care.
- Responsible for assisting in sterile procedures per physician preference, policy and procedure.
- Assist with pre and post procedural patient care.
- Responsible for the operation and quality control of the Imaging System in a safe and competent manner supporting the ALARA principles and alerting the physician of intra-procedural dose thresholds and equipment trouble shooting.
- Ensure all team members understand and comply with the principles of radiation safety to include time, distance, proper care and use of lead aprons and dosimetry badges.
- Responsible for additional procedural equipment set up and operation.
- Actively participate in room turnover, patient transfer, terminal cleaning, stocking and quality improvement activities.
- Performs additional duties as required
- Clinical Radiographer background with a minimum of 2 years clinical experience required
- Siemens equipment experience, specifically Artis Zee Ceiling
- Familiar with procedures in Electrophysiology
- 2-3 years of experience in an Electrophysiology or Cardiac setting
- Procedure experience required with pacemaker implants, ICD implants and ablations
- Valid ARRT license, registered RTR
- ACLS certification
- OH state radiology license
- RCIS license, preferred
- Understanding of Advanced 3D Imaging including acquisition, post processing, reconstruction and 3D roadmap.
- St Jude Claris recording system experience
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal needed
- Interact with client personnel and team members in an autonomous responsible, professional and ethical manner
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative
- 24 weeks contract, with potential for extension
- Location: Canton, OH
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, availability between 7 AM – 7:30 PM, shift could be either 8 or 10 hours in this window. No call
For any further information, please contact!
National Account Executive
#SunbeltStaffing #EPTech #Ohio
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply