Location: Englewood`, CO
Englewood, CO Area - LPN, CNA or ADN Jobs - COVID19 Response Team
Immediate Need for LPN, CNA, OR ADN! COVID-19 School Based Response Teams!
I have several immediate openings for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN), Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA) and ADN (associate degree in Nursing) job openings for a school district located near the Englewood, CO area.
I am scheduling interviews and hiring immediately for these job openings. These positions are contract positions, working full-time at 40 hours per week for the complete fall semester of the school year. The Nurses hired will be working for a school based COVID-19 response team.
- The Medical Support Position provides support for the COVID coordinator and Registered Nurse
- Serves as the back-up COVID coordinator in the school building when possible
- Assist students that are experiencing signs of illness, supervising the isolation room for individuals that need to go home due to COVID related symptoms or other related illnesses, provides support for the students in the health office as delegated by the school nurse and COVID Coordinator
- Administers medication, health treatments, and supports as delegated by the school RN, ad will assist with COVID needed support as delegated
- Supports the COVID coordinator in reporting infectious disease outbreaks, and helping to manage steps related to COVID or other infectious disease illnesses within the school
- Assist the RN with needed health screenings such as vision and hearing, and provide support with organizing those screenings in the school setting and will provide follow up for students who do not pass the screenings
- Provides support as needed with COVID screening.
- Assists with documentation of immunization compliance and work with the school immunization program team to support compliance rates for students and student safety
- Will work under the supervision of, and as authorized by the school's RN
- Comply with law regarding suspected child abuse
- Pediatrics experience is preferred
- Must have medical training program experience
- Must have LPN License
- Must have CNA License
- Must understand that this is a contract position
We are scheduling interviews immediately for these LPN, CNA, and ADN positions near the Englewood, CO area! Please send all updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text Torri Griffith at 813.792.3443 for immediate consideration for an interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled