Location: Richmond, CA
Emeryville, CA School Psychologist Immediate Interview and Hire Job Opportunity
A School Psychologist is urgently needed for a school district in the Emeryville, CA area that is looking to immediately hold interviews to hire for this job opportunity for their upcoming school year.
- Specific caseload information will be provided during the interview
- Assisting students with mild to severe ASD needs
- Complete assessments, evaluations and IEP meetings with students, parents and faculty
- Part time or Full time
- NSY: 2020-2021 School year
- Monday-Friday schedule
- CA School Psychologist License
- Previous School experience preferred
- Experience with ADOS-2 assessment preferred
For immediate consideration for an interview, please send your resume to our hiring manager Stephanie.Wattie@SunbeltStaffing.com or call directly (813) 288-3115.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled