Location: Nashville, TN
Emergency Room (ER) Registered Nurse (RN)Apply
Actively interviewing candidates who have recent experience in the Emergency Room as an RN for positions in Nashville, TN. This assignment is for 13 weeks with renewal potential based upon demand and clinical performances. This facility has openings for both day and night shifts. Applicants must have an active Tennessee or Compact license to be considered.
- Active Tennessee or Compact RN License
- Up-to-date COVID-19 Immunizations
- Minimum of 1 year of recent ER experience.
- Must be able to pass a Nicotine Test.
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Wages
- In-house payroll
- Vision, Medical, and Dental options
- 401(k) options
- 24/7 support
- Nationwide employment opportunities
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, please contact Sean Coats today by emailing your resume to [email protected]
I'm always happy to help anyone locate their next opportunity! You may also contact me by phone call or text at 813-336-6795 to discuss this or any opportunities available nationwide.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply