Location: Elizabeth , NJ
Elizabeth, NJ Full-time Speech Language Pathologist For K-8th CaseloadApply
Our Elizabeth, NJ area school has an immediate need for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist. We are open to hiring a Speech Therapist that is passionate about helping children succeed. If this describes you, apply today!
- Full-time long-term contract for the school year
- 35 hours a week during standard school hours
- Weekly pay
- K-8th grade students
- Will provide services to 33 students in group, individual, and integrated settings.
- Position is itinerant, 3-6 nearby buildings.
- Group sessions would be 3-4 students, no more than 4 at a time.
Qualifications: NJ SLP License and School Cert is required to qualify.
For immediate consideration, email resume to: [email protected] or after applying, call me directly.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply