Location: Plainfield, IN
Elementary Speech Language Pathologist Job Opening | Plainfield, IN
I am actively looking for an experienced Speech Language Pathologist for a full-time job opening at a school district near the Plainfield, IN area. This is an elementary aged caseload with students who have mild to moderate disabilities. This is a contracted assignment for the fall semester.
SLP Applicant Qualifications:
- Masters Degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Active IN Speech Language Pathologist License
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Previous school-based experience (IEPs)
- Full-Time Availability for the fall semester
If you are interested in being considered for this SLP job opening near Plainfield, IN, please send an updated resume directly to Delaney.Guinn@SunbeltStaffing.com and apply here!
Delaney Guinn | National Hiring Manager | Delaney.Guinn@SunbeltStaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled