Location: Woodbury, MN
Elementary School Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of HearingApply
A school district near the Woodbury, MN area has an opening for a Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing. The TDHH hired will be working full-time at 37.5 hours per week for the district.
- This will be a home-based position working with different schools and teams within the district
- 30 students on the caseload
- PreK-8th grade caseload
- Students are in the districts auditory/oral program
- Will case manage 7 students that are DHH only
- Must have a Minnesota MDE license
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please send all updated resumes to the hiring manager Torri Griffith at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply