Location: Aurora, IL
Elementary School Speech Pathologist (SLP) Needed - Full-time Job/Full Benefits - near Aurora, ILApply
Sunbelt is actively working with a school district that is actively and urgently looking for a qualified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a full-time school-based opportunity for the full current 22-23 school year near the Aurora, IL area. Immediate offers right after the interview. Interviews are currently being scheduled.
Opening: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Location: Aurora, IL Area
- Elementary caseload
- Current School Year - 2022-2023
- IEPs, Evals, direct & indirect speech services
- Active Illinois SLP License (required)
- Active PEL License (required)
- Pediatrics experience (preferred)
- School experience (preferred)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Competitive weekly pay for indirect and direct services
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans available
- And more!!
To Apply: If you are interested in this full-time job opportunity, apply down below with your most updated resume.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected]
Luis Jimenez | National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply