Location: Falls Church, VA
Elementary School Speech Language Pathologist Job in Falls Church, VA
Sunbelt has an opening at one of our elementary schools in Falls Church, VA for a Speech Language Pathologist. The speech therapist will be working with a caseload of 55 elementary school aged students. This is a full time job, working Monday-Friday, at one elementary school.
Ideally, we are looking to hire an SLP-CCC with experience working with the pediatric population. SLP-CFY candidates with strong school based experience will be considered. This is an outstanding school district that is supportive and team-oriented. Join us to work in this historical city and enjoy the food and culture on the outskirts of our nation's capitol. The Special Education Director is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you are interested, apply today to be considered!
Benefits of working with Sunbelt Staffing:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Access to training and CEUs
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan
- Strong support and mentotrship
- Excellent opportunities to network within the field
- VA SLP license
- Experience writing and developing IEP goals
- Previous experience working in a school setting
- Strong documentation skills
- Knowledge of state and federal rules/regulations
To submit an application, email your resume and professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Hiring Manager
Direct Line: 813-749-5195
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled