Location: Waukegan, IL
Elementary School Speech Language Pathologist - Full TimeApply
We are currently interviews qualified candidates for a School Speech Language Pathologist job with a school district near Waukegan IL. The SLP will be working with K-5 students with mild to moderate needs. The district will consider full time or part time applicants.
- Job Requirements:
- Illinois SLP License
- Illinois PEL
- ASHA CCCs preferred but not required
- Previous schools or pediatric experience preferred
- Job Responsibilities:
- Working on IEPs and delivering therapies
- Conducting evaluations and screenings
- Working with students with mild-moderate disabilities
If you are interested in learning more about this School Speech Language Pathologist job, please apply here and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*We also offer work-from-home teletherapy opportunities - email for more info*
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply