Location: Skokie, IL
Elementary School Special Education Teacher Job Opening - Skokie, IL
A school district in the Skokie, IL area is seeking a Special Education Teacher for the 20/21 school year and Sunbelt Staffing is now scheduling interviews.
- 32.5 Hours per week
- Entire 20/21 school year
- K-5th Grade students but mostly 3-5
- 8-13 Students max
- Write IEP’s
- Develop goals
- Classroom management
- IL PEL – Special Education Teacher
- Recent experience working with students grades 3-5th
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this Special Education Teacher job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled