Location: Mount Prospect, IL
Elementary School Social Worker Job Opening - Mount Prospect, IL
Sunbelt Staffing is currently seeking a School Social Worker for a full-time job opening in the Mount Prospect, IL area. Sunbelt Staffing is now scheduling interviews.
- 37.5 Hours per week
- Entire 20/21 school year
- Work at an Elementary School
- Work closely with parents
- Approximately 35 students on the caseload
- Students with IEP’s, 504 plans, and RTI behavior support
- Provide pull-out and push-in support
- IL PEL – School Social Worker
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Social Worker job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled