Location: Mt. Prospect, IL
Elementary School Psychologist - part time
I'm working with surrounding school districts near Tinley Park, IL to hire a passionate and qualified School Psychologist. This opportunity will be part-time for the upcoming school year.
- Part-time contract, Full school year
- Itinerant position - 1-2 elementary school sites
- Prior experience with public school is desirable
- Initial and re-evaluations
- Identifies and assesses the learning, development, and adjustment characteristics and needs of those struggling with social, emotional and behavioral challenges.
- Collaborates with educators, parents, and other professionals to support the success of students K-12.
- Master’s degree in School Psychology specificly
- PEL certification
To be considered for this position near Tinley Park, IL, please send your current resume to Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
If you have any questions about this job, or any other opportunities you can call Cassandra directly at (813) 261-2257.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled