Location: El Casco, CA
El Casco, CA - School Based Speech Language Pathologist
I am interviewing and hiring for a Speech Language Pathologist. The position will be for a school district located near the El Casco, CA area.
- Elementary school caseload OR Various K-12 schools in the district
- SLP is required to provide therapy, evaluations, report writing, IEP Meetings, and supervision of SLPA’s
- 45-50 students on caseload with assistance
- “Rover” position – helping other SLP’s with their caseload
- Student shave mild to moderate disabilities
- Must have California SLP license or CTC Credential
- School-based or pediatric experience
- Must be able to start as soon as possible.
We are scheduling interviews immediately for this Speech Language Pathologist job near El Casco, CA. If you would like to be considered for an interview or if you would like to request more information, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me directly at 813.792.3443.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled