Location: Rollingwood , TX
Educational Diagnostician Opening- Rollingwood, Texas
Sunbelt is hiring an Educational Diagnostician to work in a school district in the Rollingwood, Texas area to start this upcoming school year.
Work Hours: 37.5 hours/week or part time
- Conduct compliant and accurate assessments for students who are eligible for special education services or who are suspected of having a disability and are in need of special education services.
- Facilitate the coordinated efforts of evaluation personnel and related service providers.
- Establish students’ eligibility for special education and discuss programming and service options with ARD committee members.
- Adhere to state and local assessment timelines for both initial evaluations and reevaluations.
- Ensure ARD/IEP meetings are duly constituted.
- Maintain appropriate legal documents and legally mandated timelines in regards to students’ specialized programming.
- Follow all local, state and federal timelines for ARD/IEP meetings
Educational Diagnostician Requirements:
- TX Educational Diagnostician License
- Previous experience preferred
For immediate consideration for the Educational Diagnostician Job, please email your resume and references to the email below or for more information call the Hiring Manager at 813-207-2869.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled