Location: Edina , MN
Edina, MN Registered Nurse position hiring nowApply
Currently working with a school district in Edina, MN looking for highly qualified full time Registered Nurses to join their nursing staff.
RN Job details but not limited to:
- Overseeing and supporting an Elementary school health room
- Nurse will work full time assisting in the elementary health office working with school nurse.
Wound care, contacting parents, inhalers, monitoring symptoms, vaccination records, etc.
- Elementary school caseload
- Daily hours 8:00 am - 4:00pm
RN Job qualifications:
- Must have Active MN RN Licensure
- Must have CPR Certification
- School Based / pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card options
- Traditional company benefits
- Personalized recruiting experience
If a School based registered nurse job opportunity sound like something you would be interested in, please submit a job application, copy of your updated resume and contact: Antonio Giron for more information.
*** Ask about other onsite and virtual job opportunities as well. ***
National Hiring Manager
Direct line: (813) 749-5200
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply