Location: Edgewater, CO
Edgewater, Colorado - Certified Nursing Assistant Position
Immediate interview and offer Certified Nursing Assistant opening in the Edgewater, Colorado area for a local school district. This is at least a 3 month contract.
Work Hours: 40 hours/week
Essential Functions and Objectives:
- The Medical Support Position provides support for the COVID coordinator and school registered nurse
- Serves as the back up COVID coordinator in the school building when possible
- Assists with students that are experiencing signs of illness, supervising the isolation room for individuals that need to go home due to COVID related symptoms or other related illnesses, provides support for students in the health office as delegated to by the school nurse and school COVID coordinator
- Administers medications, health treatments, and supports as delegated to by the school RN, and will assist with COVID needed support as delegated
- Supports the COVID coordinator in reporting infectious disease outbreaks, and helping to manage steps related to COVID or other infectious disease illnesses within the school
- Assist the RN with needed health screenings such as vision and hearing , and provide support with organizing those screenings in the school setting and will provide follow up for students who do not pass the screenings
- Provides support as needed with COVID screening.
- Assists with documentation of immunization compliance and work with the school immunization program team to support compliance rates for students and student safety
- Will work under the supervision of , and as authorized by the school's RN
- Comply with law regarding suspected child abuse
- CO CNA License
- Must have immunization and physical records
- CPR card
- Must have 2 references with resume
For immediate consideration for this opportunity email your resume to the email below or for more information please call the Hiring Manager at 813-207-2869.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled