Location: Alturas , CA
Great new opportunity for an Echo/Vascular Technologist
- Maintains appropriate documentation.
- Organizes work efficiently.
- Communicate clearly and openly to staff, patients and visitors.
- Adheres to departmental and organizational policies.
- Treat all verbal, written or electronic information about patients, staff, and other organizational business confidentially.
- Performs work consistent with the organization's goals of providing excellent technical and human care, anticipating and meeting clinical and service needs and expectations of those we serve.
- Provide leadership to the department, staff and organization.
- Exhibits professionalism by being courteous and maintaining good rapport and working relationships with staff, patients and visitors.
- Exercises good faith and honesty in all dealings.
- Treats patients, staff and visitors and others in a courteous, helpful manner.
- Respond quickly to requests for help.
- Use resources wisely.
- Works positively with other team members, system-wide.
- Perform cardiac ultrasound procedures.
- Provide expert assessment.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Manage equipment and supplies appropriately.
- Excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills are required.
- The ability to relate testing knowledge and theory to ECHO/Vascular procedures and equipment, and the ability to interpret results and isolate the most accurate readings is essential.
- RDCS or RCS/ and/or RVT
- Registered or eligible for registry by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers in Ultrasound Technology
- American Heart Association (AHA) BLS required.
Please contact me directly for more information.
Imaging - Echo Travel 26 days ago
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled