Location: Waukegan, IL
Early Childhood and Primary Caseload For Full-time SLP - Waukegan, ILApply
Waukegan, IL: A well-organized Illinois school district has a rewarding position providing in person speech therapy services. We are a close-knit team looking for a new member that will play a significant role in helping students with their communication skills.
- Full-time long-term contract for the school year
- 37.5 hours a week, Monday-Friday only; We are receptive to part-time Clinicians as well
- Weekly Pay
- Will provide itinerant services at 2 nearby school sites
- Caseload consist of mostly Early Childhood students with a handful of Primary students
- Responsibilities include assessments, participate in IEPs, may supervise SLPA, provide therapy, make appropriate referrals for students diagnosed with disorders and more.
- Active IL SLP License and PEL (formally Type 73) is required to qualify.
For immediate consideration on this school-based SLP job in Waukegan, IL, email resume to: [email protected] or after applying, call me directly.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply