Location: Doral, FL
Doral, FL Teletherapy SLP Bilingual FT Job. TX SLP License
Are you a licensed SLP in Florida AND Texas (or willing to get TX license)?
Currently partnering with the Director of a school district in Texas who is adding a full time bilingual (spanish), work from home, Tele-speech therapist (SLP) job to work remotely with elementary/ middle school students. Immediate Hire!
Teletherapist Job Requirements:
- A minimum of two years of previous school-based job experience
- Active FL and TX Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Licenses (or willing to get TX license)
- A working knowledge of IEP systems
- High-speed internet capability
Teletherapy Job Details & Highlights:
- Consists of direct and indirect services
- On-site support provided
- Work from home opportunity
- No commute
For immediate consideration for this Tele-Speech Therapist job opportunity, email an updated resume to the National Account Manager for this teletherapy position:
Or complete the application below.
For more information on teletherapy or to find out about other available opportunities, call Alan at (813) 261-2710.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled