Location: Dodge, NE
There is a position available in Dodge, NE for a Long Term Care, Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). Please see job details below.
- Provide bedside care.
- Administer medications and document therapeutic effects.
- Take vital signs, temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration.
- Assist with resident comfort.
- Prepare and administer injections.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Active NE LPN License
- Active BLS (AHA)
- Ability to pass drug screen and background
- At least 2 years of experience as an LPN
- 62-bed facility
- Long & Short term care
- 2p-10p, and 10p-6a
- Full-Time/40 hours
Apply for this position, or send your resume directly to:
National Healthcare Consultant
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply