Location: Las Vegas , NV
Digital Speech-Language Pathologist (pending state licensure ok) in Alaska!Apply
Looking to make a difference while working from home AND experience and new schedule and caseload? A wonderful school district in Alaska is seeking an SLP willing to obtain licensure in AK for a great SLP position with them this school year. They will interview before license is obtained!
Great opportunity as there are multiple positions available for now and in the future! Enjoy a change in your schedule and work completely from home.
- Virtual assessments, materials, trainings, and CEUs are provided for you
- Clinial and technical support teams there to help you all year
- Equal pay for direct and indirect hours
- Guaranteed weekly hours
- No remote experience required
- 1099 position - paid for every hour you work (discuss benefits and write offs for this type of position with your tax professional!)
Please apply to be considered for this or any other of our remote School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) jobs!
*Must have ASHA CCCs, and AK SLP License or willing to obtain.*
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply