Sunbelt warmly invites highly qualified and compassionate individuals to apply for the position of Digital School Psychologist in Virginia. We truly appreciate your interest in making a positive impact on the lives of K-12 students with mild to moderate diagnoses through comprehensive psychological services delivered via digital platforms. If you possess a genuine passion for supporting student success and have the necessary skills, we kindly request that you join our team!
- Position: Digital School Psychologist
- Location: Virginia (Remote)
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Duration: Academic year
- Caseload: K-12 students with mild to moderate diagnoses
- Approach assessments and evaluations with kindness and empathy, identifying students' learning, emotional, and behavioral needs.
- Collaborate wholeheartedly with educators, parents, and other professionals to develop individualized education programs (IEPs) and interventions, fostering a caring and inclusive environment.
- Provide counseling, support, and crisis intervention services to students, creating a safe and nurturing virtual space for their growth.
- Skillfully utilize digital platforms to deliver teletherapy services, including assessments, counseling sessions, and consultations, ensuring a seamless online experience.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of services provided and student progress, demonstrating meticulous attention to detail.
- Actively participate in multidisciplinary team meetings, contributing your insights and expertise to the development of effective intervention strategies.
- Stay current with best practices, research, and trends in school psychology, embracing a commitment to continuous professional development.
- Hold a Master's or doctoral degree in School Psychology or a related field, reflecting your dedication to academic excellence.
- Possess a valid Virginia School Psychologist license, demonstrating your commitment to upholding professional standards and ethics.
- Demonstrate previous experience working with K-12 students with mild to moderate diagnoses, showcasing your kindness and understanding.
- Exhibit familiarity with conducting assessments, interpreting data, and developing IEPs, highlighting your comprehensive skill set.
- Showcase proficiency in utilizing digital platforms for teletherapy services, ensuring your adaptability in the virtual learning environment.
- Embody excellent communication and collaboration skills, fostering positive relationships with students, colleagues, and families.
- Display the ability to work independently and effectively manage your caseload, demonstrating strong organizational and time management abilities.
Contact Information: To apply for this position, please kindly send an email, radiating warmth and kindness, along with your resume and cover letter to Grace Siebenthal at [email protected]. Please write "Digital School Psychologist - Virginia" in the subject line of your email.
We genuinely appreciate your interest in joining our team and making a meaningful impact on the lives of students. We kindly request that only qualified candidates apply, and we will reach out to those selected for interviews.
Sunbelt is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. No question on the website is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant’s consideration for employment on any basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.