Location: Elmhurst, IL
Dean of Instruction job full-time Elmhurst, IL area districtApply
We are now working with a local school district in the Elmhurst, IL are to hire a full-time permanent Dean on Instruction. We are accepting applications for immediate interviews. The first interview will be a phone screening with the HR department. The following interview will be a Zoom, panel interview with Leadership staff.
We are seeking an experienced and passionate applicant who is ready to hit the ground running, as the position will begin as soon as possible.
The duties of a dean of instruction are to coordinate the instruction of students, organize assessments, design curriculum, and foster a positive atmosphere for an academic institution. A key objective of the job is to motivate students to succeed and coach teachers to become better educators.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Education or related field. Master’s preferred.
- A minimum of three years experience working in an educational urban school setting.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Bilingual (English-Spanish) preferred.
- Excellent computer skills.
Please apply to this job posting, or send your resume to our Hiring Manager directly via email (contact below).
National Hiring Manager
Phone: (813) 343-2342
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply