Location: Hudson, NH
Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher School Job (DHHT) Hudson, NHApply
Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher School Job (DHHT) – Hudson, NH
Sunbelt is seeking a qualified Full-Time, Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHHT) to fulfill an open need for this school year (2022-2023) within a Hudson, NH area school!
- Full-Time 35hrs/wk
- K-12 Caseload
- This need is for an TDHH who can work with special ed students with a variety of disabilities, mild to moderate.
- Work with students who are deaf and hard of hearing, up to 12 students on caseload with Paraprofessionals to assist.
- SPED Certificate in NH is required
- Previous School Experience preferred
- Pass a drug screening and background check
- Weekly Direct Deposit (W-2)
- Competitive Compensation package
- Work with kids!
- Full benefits package available, Medical, Dental, Eye + 401k option.
To apply for our Full-time Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher School Job near Hudson, NH, send your updated resume directly to: [email protected].
National hiring Manager
[email protected] | (813) 219-1092
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply