Location: Opelika, AL
Day LPN Contract - AlabamaApply
URGENT: Long Term Acute Care - Licensed Practical Nurse (13 Weeks)
Sunbelt Staffing is actively supporting a 6+ week contract opportunity, available for an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse, or LPN, (with at least 1+ year of experience) to work in the Opelika, AL area.
The hired LPN will be working in a 200+ bed facility and will be responsible for providing direct bedside and personal care to patients.
- Active Alabama license or Compact license
- Active BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification - American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- PCC (Point-Click-Care) experience
- At least 1+ year of prior LTAC experience
- At least 1+ year of professional LPN experience
- Active drivers license
- Access to a personal reliable vehicle
- Days; 12 hour shifts
- Travel nursing
Start Date: ASAP
If you are interested or want more information, please submit a completed application with updated resume attached.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply