Location: Dallas, TX
Dallas, TX Area | School Psychologist (LSSP) NeededApply
Sunbelt Staffing is setting up interviews with a school district in the Dallas, TX area for a School Psychologist job opening. This job will involve working between 2-3 school sites with students of all ages.
- 20 or 40 hours per week, based on personal preference
- Standard school calendar dates and times
- Starting ASAP through May 28th, 2021
Day to Day Duties:
- Evaluations, ARDs, and report writing, mostly
- Provide support services to parents
- Create IEP plans that ensure success for kids with full range of disabilities
- Provide therapy to students with learning, behavioral, or developmental delays
- TX Licensed Specialist in School Psychology
For prompt consideration and more details, please reach out and send resume to email@example.com or call at (813)448-1418. The Special Education Director would like to set up interviews as soon as possible, so act fast. I look forward to connecting with you soon!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply