Location: Nashua, NH
CT Tech Job Available in New Hampshire
Facility in Nashua, New Hampshire is seeking a CT Tech for a Travel Assignment.
Qualified candidate will perform all aspects of a CT exam as ordered by a physician and produces accurate and complete records upon its conclusion.
- Perform progressive CT procedures on ER, Outpatient and in-house patients as needed.
- Positions and immobilizes patient on procedure table; using supportive devices to obtain precise patient position and following protocols specified by the Radiologist and performs scans.
- Administers contrast medial orally and intravenously.
- Enters data such as type of scan requested; slice thickness; scan time and other technical data into the computer.
- Views images of organs or tissue on video display screen to ensure quality of pictures.
- Evaluates radiographs and computer generated information for technical quality.Implements and monitors radiation safety measures to ensure safety of patients and staff and compliance with government regulatory requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK QUICKLY AND HIT THE GROUND RUNNING.
Local candidates are also urged to apply! Contact me @
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled