Location: Portland, OR
Crisis Rates: Urgent Contract RN Home Health Need in PortlandApply
We are excited to be accepting applications for a qualified, professional and independent Registered Nurse (RN) for a Home Health contract in Portland. This is an urgent need with elevated pay rates.
This is a 13-week assignment with possible extension. This Home Health Registered Nurse job is a full-time position, the hours are Monday-Friday 8a-5p. Mileage will be reimbursed. On-call and weekend rotation are possible.
- Applicants must have at least one year of home health experience with an expert knowledge of OASIS.
- Must be able and open to handling a case load of roughly 5-6 visits on a daily basis, as well as a 24-48 hour paperwork turnaround on Start of Care/Admissions.
- This client has heavy admissions so you must be able to provide quality home skilled nursing visits and admissions for an average of 30 productivity on a weekly basis.
- An active RN license and BLS are also required.
For more information about the Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) contract job please apply with your resume included, or send a copy of your resume to [email protected]
National Healthcare Hiring Manager
(813) 774-5083 Call or Text with any questions
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply