Location: Covington, WA
Covington, WA School Psychologist Job
Now conducting interviews for a School Psychologist to work Full-Time for the upcoming school year near Covington, WA.
- K-12th Grade
- Master’s in School Psychology
- WA School Psychology License
- Must be flexible with onsite or virtual services
- Prior school’s experience
- ESA or willing to obtain prior to start
To request further information regarding this School Psychologist job opening, please call the Hiring Manager, Brandie Spielvogel at (813) 261-2255 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Hiring Manager
Office Phone: (813) 261-2255
Interested in virtual opportunities? Give me a call!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled