Location: Detroit, MI
COVID 19 Response - Epidemiologist
Sunbelt Staffing is accepting applications for an Epidemiologist in Chicago, IL, this is a one year project with a full-time schedule. This role is an ideal opportunity to contribute to COVID response and research.
- Design and implementation of program evaluations projects
- Engage stakeholders to describe and document public health program and activities
- Manage projects directed at measuring the impact of communicable disease prevention and control initiatives
- Design evaluation plans
- Research and develop measurement instruments
- Conduct data collection and analysis
- Prepare reports and presentations
- Develop written reports and briefs for providers to assist in above activities
Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in Health Science, Public Health, Laboratory Science, Business Administration, Public Administration or a related field. A minimum of one year's experience working as an Epidemiologist is required for this role. Good oral and written communication skills are a must.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have extensive experience operating the Microsoft Office suite of products including Word, and Excel. Management experience is highly preferred as this role requires the organization and supervision of volunteer partners. Individuals who have worked in surveillance and response healthcare roles will be given priority. Prior experience with surveillance web-based applications such as REDCap, XDRO and I-NEDSS preferred.
- 35 Hours a Week
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled