Location: Jefferson City, TN
COVID-19 LPN Position in Jefferson City, TN
COVID-19 LPN''s are needed in Jefferson City, TN. The COVID-19 LPN is responsible for assisting with COVID-19 testing events, notification of patients, and any other duties related to COVID-19 as assigned by local health department leadership.
Ideal COVID-19 LPN candidates will possess:
- Active BLS
- Current Active Tennessee Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) License
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Professionalism in speech, conduct, and dress code
- Basic Computer Skills (using email, REDCAP, other systems as needed)
- Adherence to HIPAA regulations
- Adherence to TDH PPE guidance
For more information, or to apply for this COVID-19 LPN Job in Jefferson City, TN, please forward your resume and references to Sarah.Maas@sunbeltstaffing.com .
Senior National Hiring Manager
Call or Text 813-749-5193
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled