Location: Nashville, TN
Corrections LPN (Local)
There is an LPN job in a Psychiatric Correctional facility in Nashville, TN.
- 26-week assignment
Experience and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1-year experience as an LPN is required and applicants must be comfortable working in a secure, lock down facility.
- BLS (AHA)
- TN state Compact LPN license
- This facility has a 250 bed-per-month turnover and houses prisoners with multiple and complex medical problems.
- It is a maximum-security prison equipped with three nursing units, as well as a secure community hospital to provide outpatient and inpatient care.
- The patients include those requiring mental health intervention, those that are recovering from serious illness or surgery, patients with long-term medical needs and patients whose treatment regimen is not manageable at other Tennessee Corrections facilities.
To schedule an immediate interview, please send your resume and references to Dana Schramek at firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to working with you!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled