Location: Soledad, CA
Correctional facility in Soledad, California needs Correctional RN’s who will provide care and treatment of prisoners with multiple and complex medical problems including mental health intervention, and various medical needs. This is an excellent opportunity to expand your skill set! Registered Nurses with recent experience are encouraged to apply for this opportunity. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Provide inmate health care based on needs assessment and nursing care plan pertaining to mental health status and physical status
- Identify treatments for inmate medical needs and perform treatments as deemed necessary
- May develop, coordinate, and conduct specialized health care clinics and provide guidance and teaching directed at disease prevention
- Assist in maintaining both an accurate inventory of medications to ensure ample quantities for inmates, and a control process to purchase additional medical supplies and prescriptions in a timely manner
- One year of recent RN experience required
- Correctional/Psychiatric experience preferred
- Current Registered Nurse license in good standing for California
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support required
Employment Type: Full-time, Temp-Perm
Works Hours: Variable Shifts
For more information about the Correctional RN job in Soledad, California please send your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (813)749-5191.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled