Sunbelt Staffing is an established contracting agency specializing in the placement of Speech-Language Pathologist within the school setting. We are currently working with a school district in the Norwich, CT, area to fill a vacant need for a full-time position.
This opportunity will be a contracted opportunity working up to 37.5 hours per week, assisting a K-12th grade caseload, and available through the calendar year of the 23/24 school year. This position will be a great opportunity for SLPs that would like to try working in the school setting but not wanting to sign on as a district employee. Further information and my contact details can be found below.
• 23/24 School Year
• 5 days/week
• 37.5 hours/week
• Onsite position
• General SLP duties
• K-12th grade caseload
Perks of working for Sunbelt:
• 401K Matching
• Travel opportunities
• Tax free housing, meal stipends and relocation assistance (If qualified)
• CEU and License Reimbursement
• SLP Clinical Advisory team for support
• Benefit Coverage: Medical, Dental and Vision
• Masters or Doctorate Degree in Speech and Communicative Disorders
• School based experience preferred; not required
• CT SLP license and other certifications if required
• CCC's preferred
Resumes for this school based job in Norwich, CT can be emailed to [email protected].
National Account Executive
Sunbelt is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. No question on the website is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant’s consideration for employment on any basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.