Location: Chicago, IL
Contract - Travel LPN (COVID-19 Vaccine)Apply
Our team is currently supporting a 13+ week contract assignment - seeking an experienced travel Licensed Practical Nurse, or LPN, to assist with administering the COVID-19 vaccine to clients/patients within the Chicago, IL area.
PLEASE NOTE: The hired LPN will be required to be flexible and work at various vaccination site throughout different areas of Chicago, IL. An active drivers' license and access to reliable, personal means of transportation is vital.
Successful candidate profiles will contain the following experience/credentials:
- Active Illinois LPN license
- Active BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification
- At least 1+ year of LPN experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Active drivers' license
Additional Preferred Experience:
- Great customer service skills
- Strong communication + interpersonal skills
- Previous experience with vaccine distribution
- Day shift, evenings, and nights
- 40 hrs. a week minimum
- Weekends required
- This is a full-time, travel contract nursing assignment
If you are interested in this opportunity or want more information - please submit your updated resume and availability for a phone interview to email@example.com.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply